Sunday, November 26, 2006

Free Will-Astrology


I am drawn to write about my latest impression of the planets in my life. Call me a hippy dippy cosmic muffin and I won't argue with you. Here we are made mostly of water, the tides and pull of the moon and the planets make sense as they line up at the moment of our birth and provide guidance or commentary of the esoteric kind. This then from last weeks Village Voice:

PISCES: If you want to be in perfect alignment with the astrological omens, you will live your life in the coming weeks with a restless confidence that bigger is better. You'll risk going over the top, digging too deep and stretching your limits beyond the comfort level. I suspect you'll even begin to resonate with the description once applied to Hong Kong by its last governor:
"sparkling, noisy, argumentative, handsome, cluttered, exotic, international~all the things a great city should be."

What fantastic and apt adjectives for this whirling producing performing woman. I am definitely feeling feisty and fit as a fiddle. Where did that come from? Fit fiddling?

And this in my rising sign I have been boldly experiencing in the past week.

LEO: "The lover knows much more about absolute good and universal beauty than any logician or theologian," wrote philosopher George Santayana. I agree with him. That's why, as I analyze the astrological omens, I can confidently predict that you will have the right to claim all of the following titles in the coming weeks: The Beguiler With the Most Enticing Ideals, the Moral Authority With the Most Trustworthy Allure, and the Charmer With the Most Ethical Tempations.

I can dig it. Can you?
Thanks to Rob Brezsny
www.realastrology.com

No comments: