I am definitely allergic. These things should have been outlawed as soon as the first s.o.b. flew out of the plastic mold and floated crunching and squeaking onto the factory room floor. I get alot of packages, I send alot of packages. I have stuff, I get stuff and newspaper or dry popcorn is preferable packing to this nasty assed nuisance. How do I really feel? I hate them. There ought to be a law. Truth be told I got a New Years package o' cheese from my Wi. parents today and the homemade cookies didn't make the trip, as the 'to-go' container burst mixing the fresh baked goodness with the nasty petroleum product peanuts. Yucksteroonibob.
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Styrofoam Peanut's Suck
I am definitely allergic. These things should have been outlawed as soon as the first s.o.b. flew out of the plastic mold and floated crunching and squeaking onto the factory room floor. I get alot of packages, I send alot of packages. I have stuff, I get stuff and newspaper or dry popcorn is preferable packing to this nasty assed nuisance. How do I really feel? I hate them. There ought to be a law. Truth be told I got a New Years package o' cheese from my Wi. parents today and the homemade cookies didn't make the trip, as the 'to-go' container burst mixing the fresh baked goodness with the nasty petroleum product peanuts. Yucksteroonibob.
Labels:
Rant
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'd REALLY like to use the word yucksteroonibob. If I credit you, May I?
absolutely, please do...it is one I accredit to my midwestern upbringing...I also learned as I searched for the pic that the styro peanuts melt when in contact with acetone. I am on my way to the nail salon to buy a gallon now.
Post a Comment